Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Autumn instead of Fall

New side of the world,new terms. I'm learning all kinds of things and planning to learn Spanish and French soon. Speaking of progress here are my babies for Ashes and Coffee Stains from 2009-2015. It took a little over a month to finish these 4 as I made full character sheet for them in color,including 5 face expressions. Theres a first for everything and this is the year of kicking stuff off.

See the full sheets at www.patreon.com/kittiecakes


While cleaning out my hard drive I fount this drawing of Hikari I did and redid over the years. I thought I'd draw her one more time. Who knows how many more times I will in my life.It's fun to see the progress in retrospect when all we get to see while in the present is being stuck sometimes. 


This is the 3rd installment of monthly sketchbooks! I don't know why I got out of practice in the first place besides being stressed. This on the other hand relieves my stress,helps me work faster,solve drawing issues and practice. I always knew drawing a lot makes you improve and I cannot recommend this enough. Wither you share it or not it should be something we all do everyday/moment we can. It's YOUR sketchbook,draw what you want in any medium you want! Don't be precious about it and draw on any kind of paper. I draw my sketchbook on printer paper. If I get mad I just through the page out. I've learned to just draw over it though or use the other side. 

If what stops you is what people will think of what you're drawing just push that outa your mind. I don't post it yet but I have a separate sketchbook for sexy stuff. Of course some people will have bad things to say about that but it's MY sketchbook after all. 

On September 12 is our first wedding anniversary and we started dating September 16. According to PB though we don't also celebrate our dating anniversary. I WANT DOUBLE PRESENTS,payable in cuddles and kisses. It's also my grans birthday. We agreed on this date as a way to remember her. After the first time she met Cody she told me "You found a cute one this time!"so that just furthered the idea I knew he was the one. 

No comments: