Saturday, October 4, 2014

Comics Time!


This was completed October 2013 and I am so happy to finally be posting all the pages. I took it to BentCon 2013 with only 20 prints and sold a few.After a year of minimal edits here it is. Of course a part of me wishes I posted it earlier because when I look at it I can see how much I've grown learning to make pages. Maybe one day (maybe when I'm 60) I'll redraw it and add the other 30 pages I wanted to.Over all tho I'm happy with how the story turned out. Read it on this page every weekday until all pages are up. The comic is 30-ish pages so it has an end. ^_^

Next project I'm working on is Social Hangover. So far I'm coloring pages and making more. Hopefully I can make it a weekly thing. It's basically my journey with social anxiety and depression. At one point this month I thought what if I run out of ideas but then I remembered I have a lifetime of this. This comic means a lot to me since I am a big advocate of therapy and self evaluation. It's a combination of working as a retail and food service person,making friends and so fourth. 


Finally the comic I've been working on all year that will have the first issue posted in 2015 is Scarlet Shadow! 


I've never made a super hero before really but I have a great writer who is all about the super hero's. At the core it's a story of 2 sisters who reunite. One lawyer,one engineer graduate student and one shady custody case. Mix it all together and you get Scarlet Shadow.

No comments: