Friday, August 29, 2014

Sketch Design Final and Graffiti

Finally got my final and Graffiti projects back from Sketch for Design summer session 1. I only posted the ones I like for the Graffiti and all 8 pages of my final. The final was done in 2 days with less sleep than I used to get doing over night renders as an animation student. This class was tough and I loved it. The graffiti started as our names but I went and used my business name because I like it better. Also,cats and cake is awesome. 

A lot of the graffiti was inspired by Jet Set Radio Future and I plan to make a big painting of my hubs and I as JSRF styled skaters with a city filled with this graffiti as my love for those games. 
This was our final project to draw a day in our lives. I drew all the things I do all week from taveling on the metro to working at Goodwill and even what's in my purse and the bags I carry a lot.

No comments: