Thursday, June 27, 2013

Ninja-Con 2013


I signed up for Ninja-Con about a month before the event and I am so happy I did. I am new to going to conventions at all and this was my first time being at the artist ally as a seller. Kat came with so I'd get the hang out thing. It was the first year for Ninja-Con as well. If this is how smaller/new cons are then I love them! I loved getting to talk to people coming to the table,seeing everyone having a chill time,getting to catch a few mins of panels passing through downstairs and getting free food from the lovely con-runners!


It was cool that people liked my Pusheen at the table. I made nice friends with Ashley & Emily across from our table. Emily and I did an art trade. I made her an Evee eating a cookie and she made me FP & Finn being so cute!!


These cute gals are Maids from Tokari Maids who were so kind to pose with Pusheen. Next year I hope  I get to try out the cafe because the Tokari Maids are so nice. 

Recently I got into Madoka Magica and when I did get a chance to go out side for foods I seen this super cool Sakura! SQUEE. 

This is the goodies I had at my side of the table. Princess Morbucks gave me an orange rose at the end of the day. 


Over all this is a small comic about how the day went. When I got there at 8am I was very excited to meet people,super hyper and talking to everyone. By the end of it I was so worn out but still very happy to talk to so many people and find that someone liked my arts. Thanks for coming by our table and see you next year! Or if you're going to Bentcon,see you in November at the Burbank Marriot.


No comments: