Sunday, November 17, 2013

Bent-Con: A Fist Full O Comics... and other goodies!

Oh how rife I am with spaghetti western references. I swear the next post will be ....just as cheesy! 


This is all the cool stuff I got from fellow artists. I seriously don't think I deserved the love you all showed me but I hope we get to see each other at more conventions. These will be mini reviews and links to their sites. 

Let me start with William O. Tyler  I love his work because he does water colors and well. Everything in his portfolio is so bright and had a Disney feel that I really dug. See his upcoming comic Ginger Head on facebook. From what I found it it's to be done in all water color. 

Right next to him was Zak Plum. See the pattern for my love of vibrant colors. Zak even had the best mohawk in fresh fuchsia. Still reading through Rites of Dionysus;the colors and page design is making me read longer because I get caught up in well..all the great color combinations! See more of his art and the comic at www.zakplum.com

Next up is Burly Press where I met Jeremy Owen. His work is very bold and I really liked Bludgeon for the rad fight scenes! I have to reread it just to enjoy the full 2 page spread with ... well I'll leave that for you all to get your own copy. Loving the Robert Baratheon print the most. Go see more art at Burly Press

You can see that Anything That Loves is in the pic. See part 1 of Bent-Con blog for the long version but I'm still reading through it with so many giggles and warm feelings. Hope there will be more soon.

I stopped by the Geeks Out booth and had HAD to buy this shirt with the tentacles. Then I wanted this one too.  Like them on facebook

HEJ!

Speaking of Game of Thrones here are some cosplayers I got some pics of starting with Renly


Too cool LSP OH MAH GLOB


Cute girl with a DaVinci kitty shirt

Oh yes! Part of the Burly Press table! 


No comments: